Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer 2016 Canada:

  This past summer I had the amazing opportunity to head into the woods, mountains, and streams to decompress this past years worth of anx.  
  I spent 5 days getting rebooted here (http://www.fatherheart.net/About+Us.html) and was able to still myself from the hurricanes of daily living.  

  It was one of the life changing events of my life.  (which I should share on another typing session)

But big shout out to these gals:

  This is the second summer in a row which was absolutely ridiculous how many mind blowing fun times we had.  We just had two months on Maui beaching it up, surf sessions, hanging with all the crews, ended up on the local newspaper, ran sports camps, and even went to a causal trip to Honduras.   
  So many tacos, so many food parties, and a ton load of dancing.  

This photo was one of the last few days of my Canada trip in Banff.  We already went to amazing local breweries and to top it off appeared on this beautiful landscape, its like we were being hugged by Mountains, and I knew that we kicked another summers ass.  So all the loves to these two and I could not have thought or imagined a better summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment