Sunday, December 4, 2011

Skateboarding on Maui w/ Kelton Woodburn

 Last week I spent a few days with Kelton Woodburn.  He is doing a skateboarding documentary through out the islands of Hawaii.  He is a great photographer but better yet, a great nazi zombie partner.  We got up to level 14. (He reminded me on FB)
 We did interviews, hit up as much local skate spots as we could, and I think I skated more in those two days than I have in the past month all together. 
 This is Braden.  b/s disaster on the 8ft. ramp. 
 "Artsy"
 Busted by the M.P.D. 
Kelton will be touring around Hawaii for the next week or so.  Right now he is on Oahu.  His documentary about Skateboarding in Hawaii should be out by mid February.  Im excited for it.


check out more of his photo journal here: http://keltonwoodburn.com/journal/

No comments:

Post a Comment