Saturday, August 20, 2011

Letters from J.B.R. Part 1



From: Jeremy Barry Randall <j.randall@ywamnow.com>
To: sam peralta <samuelhperalta@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2011 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: I LOVE YOU


>
> hey sam P!!
> hows life dudey?
> what re you learnign about.
>
> what do you know about soveriegnty?
> is it the idea that in the end God will get his way?
>
> jeremy

Message Body


hey brodurh!!!

you know i don't know much about the soveriegnty of God, but I'm pretty sure I experince it everyday.

I think people are very sensitive in this subject because it usually rocks there world and everything they knew, learned, or even thought about who God is.

All I know in the bible it says that when we accept Jesus into our hearts, we have the fullness of God dwelling within us.
And that is when Jesus is truly Lord Soveriegn in our daily lives becasuse we are no longer under the worlds rule but Gods. So he can rein in our lives.

And by having the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead in us, the same spirit of God, eternity is in our hearts. Therefore God already and will, and has always have had his way. Because that was His redemtive plan after adam sined.

His soveriegn plan to exchange our death for life. Through Jesus. Now we have everything we need to do the will of God. By His spirit.

Now does every christian listen and obey God? I don't know. Probaly, probally not.

So does God still get his way? I think so, God is looking for people to partner with Him, and if one dosen't He looks for another.
He is looking for people who are willing, open, and submitted to His spirit.

And we with our faith, knowledge, wisdom, gifts, and talents, and AUTHORITY which comes from Christ is abel to do all things through Him.

God will always get His way. Just the time and how it gets done I think is the question.

Well I think that is my thoughts. I try to keep it biblcal.

So, first all I miss you! Secondly. I wish we could have amazing theological chats about life, girs, and God! and last, how was your trip and travels??!!! what did you learn or experince that changed your life and thinking?

This month has been really busy. I feel like I am in the deepest valley I have ever been in for a while, but the great news is, that the river flows best in valleys. So though I feel down most days, my spirit seems to be more sensitive and in tune with the Holy Spirit.

I have had a llot of visitors this month so no alone time for reflection or good quality God time. But thats ok.
Just more dying to the flesh.

This week is busy as well, I am speaking at a few places this week. Probally hoping to release the Holy Spirit power in people lives.

Lately I've been learning that God dosen't need to use people. He just choses to do so. And that for me, weither He choses me or not isn't really a big deal.
But the question I ask myself is How hungry am I for God?

I've been learning that we have the fullness of God in us. (collossions 2), that everything we need dwells in us. The spirit of God.
We are made holy, perfect, pure, righteous through Jesus. We are these things, and that nothing can change it.

Sin is no more, the old flesh is dead. We are holy.

Anyways, that is too much for now. Let me know what you think.

love ya pal!!!

-Sam P.

No comments:

Post a Comment