Monday, August 15, 2011

Journal entry #4 August 15, 2011

  Today I am listening to a song called "Dead Disco" by the Metric.  I would think that it would sound more upbeat than it sounds right now.  The lady singer seems to not like singing very much and I can't imagine you could roller skate to this song, I guess thats why its called "Dead Disco". 
 
  My new favorite show currently is "Bar Rescue" on Spike television, its entertaining because I didn't realize how much bar owners don't really know how to run a bar.  It's not like I know how to, but the guy on the televission show makes me feel like thats what I would of said to him too. 
  I guess you would have to seen the show to know what I'm talking about. 

  This afternoon is a buys one.  I am trying to juggle 5 things at once.  But thats ok, because I work from home today, when I get board or tired of working I can just play Mortal Kombat on x-box 360. 

No comments:

Post a Comment