Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Journal entry #3 August 10, 2011

  Today I was on facebook and I stumbled on one of my friend who I did not know had a facebook.  He was ridding an elephant with what seemed to have an upgrade from most elephants that you ride on. 
  The man driving the elephant had a rice hat, the kind that Kung Lao (from Mortal Kombat) wore.  And seemed to be dressed in red and yellow silk.  But I'm just guessing the materieal cause I wasn't there. 

  The elephant had a stage in the back of its back, in which I could imagine gypsy's dancing or a fire works stand.  But in this picture there was nothing in the back just a fancy red mat. 
  On top of everything there were two cars in the background one what seemed to be following the elephant and one by stander car, I saw the people in the background waving. 

 I'd like to think the people in the background were my friends, and they were saying "man, look at that guy ride that elephant, I wish that was me." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment