Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Journal entry #10 September 13, 2011

Still a little burnt and tired from surfing yesterday, I sit on my desktop working and being somewhat productive using social networking sites and my mobile phone as I sip on my iced coffee to get a vareity of tasks done.

  Which makes me ponder how blessed we are to wield the power of communication, and not to only "make noises" as we speak; but we actually partake in creating.  Did you know that?

When we speak things happen.  In our minds, heart, those we are talking to, our words seem to get things moving in the unseen and given a little time these words implanted throughout our day grow and flourish. 

  And given even more time we actually get to see and reap the effects of ones words spoken.  Which can either be a blessing or curse.  So I guess we should chose our words wisely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment