Thursday, September 8, 2011

Journal entry #9 September 8, 2011

Today is just one of those days where you wake up early and then go back to sleep and wake up way later than you expected.  In my dessperation to redeem my time that I used to go to sleep, I somehow started playing "Street Fighter 4" on x-box 360???

  Today I really prayed that the post man delivers my job discription in the mail for the county of Maui, cause I officially need to start working.  Until then my days seem to consist of Starbucks and reading in the morning, video games and naps during mid day, skateboarding or surfing in the afternoon, and bible studies for diner.  Just when you think the day is over my friends always decide to do things around 10:45p.m. when Im in bed. 
  Karoke, late night bbq's, or just playing more Street Fighter.  I guess life could be worse right?



No comments:

Post a Comment