Monday, September 19, 2011

Top 3 This Morning "September 19, 2011"

The Monday Sabbath:
1) Gotta star off the day with portuguese eggs and rice, expecialy if you live in Hawaii.  Nothing beats early morning farts.  These are the key ingredients for making those around you gag. 
2)Bon Ivers "Calgary" album listed on my Pandora radio station.  Not only do I get soothing tunes of indie sensation "Justin Vernon" aka. Bon Iver, I get numerous suggestive tracks of other "indie" sensation bands.  What a morning already, thanks Pandora!
3) And last but not least I gotta end the morning with a dose of Street Fighter on xbox 360.  Not becasue I'm a nerd (well maybe), but I gotta get my "Hadukens" (prob spelt wrong)  and "Shoukuens" ready for our next Street Fighter tournament at the Waiaus house.  Gotta pay your dues right?

No comments:

Post a Comment